Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Just One More

Pinky and Lily Brown
Well, it's all true... we couldn't resist to add one more to our family. May I introduce Pinky Brown. The boys want to add a more macho middle name but for Lily, I guess he'll always be just Pinky. Our shelter dog arrived today and although things went great with all the cats and with Daisy, the Boston Terrier, it's Winston, the old man Pug, who's having some adjustment problems. Tomorrow, we're off to the beach and Mike will be in charge of the transition for Pinky. Lily doesn't want to leave him, but I think everything will be fine. We're looking forward to a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were able to adopt Pinky! Have a great time at the beach. Looking forward to running into you and Lily at Weis!

Sandi

Anonymous said...

Lily,

I think Pinky is beautiful!

Janis